“If you’re brave enough to say goodbye, life will reward you with a new hello.” – Paulo Coelho
Prior to booking your session with Eligan Boudoir, what hesitations did you have about doing a boudoir shoot?
- Prior to booking my sessions the hesitations I had were spending the money and not loving how the images turned out, body insecurities and if it was really worth it.
What was your own personal reason for wanting to have a boudoir session? Was your session a gift for anyone special, or just for yourself?
- My personal reason for wanting a boudoir session was to boost my self esteem and give me more confidence in my body after having my second child. My session(s) we’re for both a gift and for myself.
Why did you choose Eligan Boudoir for your boudoir experience?
- I chose Eligan boudoir because Ive been following her for a long time and absolutely love how talented she is and have always heard positive things about her so I wanted to get the hype myself.
What was your favorite part of the boudoir experience?
- My favorite part of my boudoir experience was genuinely loving myself in the moment of getting the pictures taken and seeing myself in a different light.
Other than beautiful photos, of course, what else did you take away from your boudoir experience? What type of impact did it have on you?
- Other than my amazing photos I received from my boudoir experience I also received a genuine connection with Brenna.
Now that you are officially a Boudie Babe, if you could give advice to any woman reading this who is on the fence about booking a session, what would you tell her?
- If I could give any advice to any woman reading this my advice would be “just do it” like Nike start small maybe with a mini shoot for pricing and a feel for boudoir shoots then do a full session or “Go Big or Go Home” you won’t regret it!
Scroll through our blog to read some client raves & experiences, tip & tricks, and lots more about what to expect from your experience!